Whether you enjoy ironing or you hate it, you'll love the fresh pressed results from the PowerSteam Ultra. Powered by 3100 W it heats up 15 percent faster so you can get the job done quicker. It has a smooth ceramic soleplate that glides through even the tough creases to leave your garments wrinkle-free. A tapered tip with button groove lets you get into those awkward bits of fabric around fastenings to give your clothes a professionally ironed finish.
The PowerSteam Ultra has features such as a large 350 ml water tank that will deliver a powerful 210 g burst of steam to get to grips with creases in denim or linen; or a 45 g continuous shot of steam to tackle cotton clothing. Its soft touch handle and dial make ironing comfortable for the user.
It has a powerful vertical steam function that's ideal for getting the wrinkles out of hanging garments, curtains and upholstery. And it has a variable steam function that allows you to control the level of steam you apply.
If clothes have been left to dry for too long creases can be a firm fixture. Giving fabric a quick spray is a good idea to soften it up and make ironing easier. A quick spritz is all it takes and it means you don't have to increase the heat to get a smooth result. The PowerSteam Ultra has a triple action self-cleaning function. This comprises of an anti scale cartridge that self cleans to prevent the build up of harmful scale and help prolong the performance and life of your iron Before you iron anything, always follow the instructions on the label of the garment to avoid burning lighter fabrics. It's also a good idea to start your ironing on the coolest setting and tackle the more delicate fabrics first. Once your iron heats up, you can give clothing like jeans a good press on higher temperature with a blast of steam.
- The 45 g/min continuous steam will make light work of most fabrics, however the powerful 210 g steam shot is there to help you tackle stubborn creases with ease
- 3100 W of high-powered performance gives this power steam ultra a speedy heat-up time and it's 15% faster than previous Russell Hobbs models
- Prolonging its life and maintaining performance a self-cleaning function will ensure your iron is free from impurities, such as scale. 350ml water tank
- Improved glide means no more struggling to work your way through large laundry piles; 50% smoother than previous models with less of the effort
- Activating if left on or knocked over the automatic switch-off function is perfect for busy households and those constantly rushing out the door
- 3100 Watts
- continuous steam
- 12.2 x 17 x 30.5